As the Summer holiday season approaches we are busy preparing some group run coaching sessions while our usual programs are on hold to keep you running during the holiday period. As it’s NSW School Holidays, we’ve included some activities for the kids too!
- Running Fitness – Led by accredited run coaches, these sessions incorporate running drills, technique advice and interval sets aimed at getting and keeping you ‘run fit’. Suitable for beginners and beyond, these sessions are 1 hour in duration.
- Cost – $20 per session or $165 for a 10 session pass
- Kids’ Trail Tuesday – Go and grab yourself a coffee and leave the kids for an hour to experience local bush trails around the Padstow Heights area. These trails are flat and easy to navigate. The kids will learn trail running techniques and how to keep safe in the bush. Led by accredited Kids’ Athletics Coaches with WWCC (Working With Children Check) and full First Aid qualifications, plus Rachel is a Primary School Teacher with over 20 years’ experience. Suitable for ages 7 and above.
- Cost – $15 per child
- Running Fitness + Kids’ Athletics Session (Barden Ridge Friday session only) – While the parents run, the kids also have fun! The adult Running Fitness sessions are led by accredited run coaches, and incorporate running drills, technique advice and interval sets aimed at getting and keeping you ‘run fit’. Suitable for beginners and beyond, these sessions are 1 hour in duration. The kids will enjoy an hour of Athletics activities incorporating the basic fundamental skills of run, jump and throw. Again, these sessions are run by fully qualified Athletics coaches with WWCC and full First Aid qualifications. Suitable for ages 4 and above.
- Cost –
- Adults: $20 per session or $165 for a 10 session pass
- Kids: $15 per child (left in our care) or $5 per child (if you are participating in the Running Fitness session at the same time).
- Cost –
To secure your place or for more information, please send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below the calendar.
Reserve your places now or find out more…