If you’ve tried to get out and moving before, but injury, lack of fitness or motivation let you down, then this is the class for you!
Our new Walk to Run program consists of a 6 week block of training involving progressive walking and running intervals (to get you ready for our ‘Learn to Run’ class), an individualised strength program, plus much more!
This program is suitable for people who:
- Haven’t exercised in a long time
- Have minimal fitness
- Are interested in weight loss
- Want to get moving, but with less impact than our traditional running sessions
- Wish to build up slowly towards our Learn to Run program
- Are looking for accountability and motivation
- Enjoy exercising in the company of others
- Are looking to build social connections
‘Walk to Run’ total cost is $200 and includes:
- 6 x weekly walk/run sessions in a small group and with a coach
- Homework to complete in between weekly group sessions
- Individual appointment with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist* to assess areas in need of strengthening
- A subsequent individualised strength program for you to follow at home
- Discounted entry into Rachel’s Runners Learn to Run program**
- Discounted entry into Padstow Chiropractic’s Strength & Conditioning classes***
- Special access deals from our Preferred Health Care Practitioners which may assist and enhance your journey (Physiotherapist, Massage Therapist, Dietitian/Nutritionist, Podiatrist)
If this sounds like exactly what you need, take this survey now to register your interest – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7S223D9
*Health fund rebates may apply for this portion of the package.
**Must buy a 10 session pass to receive the discount.
***Must buy a 10 session pass to Rachel’s Runners classes to receive a further discount on a 10 session bolt of strength class.