Group Sessions Overview & Timetable
10 Week Online Learn to Run Program via Zoom
Led by Accredited Run Coaches, this 10 week ONLINE interval-based training program takes participants from non-runner/beginner to running up to 5km non-stop on completion. This program includes a weekly LIVE run coaching session via the Zoom app, plus session overview and weekly homework delivered each Sunday evening to get done in your own time/location. Our Learn to Run program is aimed at true beginners to running, or those just getting back into it.
- $150 for full 10 week program
Zoom Running Fitness
Led by accredited run coaches via Zoom meeting, these weekly sessions incorporate fast running intervals, tempo and hill running sets plus mental coaching and technique advice aimed at getting and keeping you 'run fit' and mentally strong - something you certainly need for running! Suitable for beginners and beyond, these sessions are 1/2 hour in duration. Join any time from your own location!
- First session is FREE
- $100 for a 10 session pass
Online Event Specific Group Coaching
Choose your running event, find a couple of friends (or let us find some for you) and join one of our online coaching groups to help you reach your goal. These online groups take a bunch of people with the same destination in mind through the necessary steps to achieving their goal within a supportive network of like-minded others. The running plan is delivered weekly within a closed Facebook group in which you can interact with your coach and others on your plan. Examples of successful groups we’ve already run include – Blackmores Sydney Running Festival, Ultra Trail Australia and City2Surf. Ask us what we currently have on offer, or send us your goal event and we will work on finding others with the same dream.
- $10/week – paid up front for duration of the program (i.e. 10 weeks = $100)
- Group training program designed specifically for each event, delivered weekly & devised by a Level 2 Accredited Run Coach
- A small closed online group for accessing training plans and networking with others on your program
- Access to the fabulously supportive Rachel’s Runners’ closed Facebook group community
- RR discounts & special offers with our affiliated supporters
Individual Online Run Coaching
If you have a specific goal event in mind and no others want to join you, then Individual Run Coaching is for you. With a training plan devised specifically for YOU, access to your coach whenever you need is just a phone call or message away. A weekly check in discussion and plan delivery via the Training Peaks app is included. It’s a mentor and coach all in one!
- $20/week (paid in 4 weekly blocks of $80)
- Unlimited access to your Accredited Running Coach
- Weekly check in and mentoring session
- Must download the Training Peaks app (free)